15 Weeks Baby #2

posted on Monday, December 12, 2016 by Kyra


How Far Along? 15 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: Still just 1 pound

Have You Started to Show? Yes! I had my first “stranger” notice so I can say it’s official! I took off my coat when we went to Austin’s Jewelers and Sue, the gal who helps us there, noticed my bump right away and said congratulations!

Symptoms: I’ve had a little sacroiliac pain. I had the same problem with Cash and was hoping to avoid it this pregnancy, but I don’t think that will be the case.

Movement? None yet.

Sleep? I don’t have any trouble falling asleep but I’ve had several nights where I wake up and can’t sleep for several hours. I also wake up around 5 AM hungry, this usually coordinates with the time Cash wakes up to nurse so maybe out clocks are on the same schedule.

Exercise? None this week besides chasing Cash around.

Food Cravings: No cravings yet. I haven’t had much of an appetite for some reason. I hope to start having some cravings soon. I have been eating plain Maple Hill Creamerygrass fed yogurt with a little almond butter and maple syrup, but that’s my only “craving” so far.

Food Aversions: Still just fried foods and raw chicken. Luckily I can still eat chicken, I just can’t stand the smell of it raw.

Happy or Moody? Happy! It’s Christmas time so how could I not be!

Miss Anything? Coffee, of course, and sushi.

Best Moment This Week: Nick’s sister was in town for a few days so we took Cash to see the Christmas trees at the Davenport Hotel and on the Coeur d’Alene Holiday lights cruise. He has a great time and his little face lit up for all of the lights and trees. I love that he is already showing a love of Christmas!




Looking Forward to: Feeling some movement


Post a Comment