The Day We Said Goodbye to the Mullet

posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 by Kyra



Cash had been rocking a mullet for quite some time and I was sort of fond of it. I kept hoping that it would either turn into curls or get long enough all around that I could put his hair into a man bun. Neither of these options was panning out and Nick kept not so subtly hinting that he wanted to but Cash’s hair.

After some thought I decided that maybe it was time to get rid of the mullet so Nick scheduled a hair cut for both him and Cash with his gal at Weldon Barber on September 22nd.

When we got there Cash was super tired so he slept through most of Nick’s haircut but I woke him up towards the end so he could watch daddy. Then Cash sat in Nick’s lap for his very first haircut.



He didn’t mind at all and just held onto his bear. The highlight of the haircut was when Nick’s barber gave him a tiny model Nova just like daddy’s Nova! He loved the car and held it for the rest of the haircut.




I was sad to see the long hair go but the end result turned out so cute! My CashMan went from baby to little man in the span of 30 minutes!








Post a Comment