And Then There Were Four….

posted on Saturday, November 26, 2016 by Kyra



A few months ago Nick and I decided that we were ready to start trying for baby number two. We figured that it could take several months since I only had two cycles since I got pregnant with Cash. Well, we were wrong! It happened right away!

I took a pregnancy test at 11 and 13 days passed ovulation and they were both negative so I figured that I wasn’t pregnant. I also didn’t feel pregnant and figured that I would know the second time around! We were really bust for the next three days and I was convinced that I was going to start my period so I put the whole pregnancy thing in the back of my mind. Had I been paying attention I would have realized that I was pregnant because I was 16 days passed ovulation and still hadn’t started! On day 17 Cash woke up around 5 AM to nurse and as soon as he latched on I thought he was nursing with his teeth! I couldn’t believe how soar nipples were! In my early morning fog I though to myself, “oh my gosh, I bet I’m pregnant!” I got up around 7 AM and took a pregnancy test still sort of expecting it to be negative and after two minutes I say those two pink lines. As I stood in the doorway of the bathroom Cash came running in and of course he wanted to see what was in mama’s hand! I gave him the test and said “give that to daddy.” Right as I said that Nick walked over to me and said, “you’re pregnant aren’t you?!” I was honestly shocked and needed to confirm with another test so the Morellis took a trip to Wal-Mart at 6:30 in the morning. When we got back the second test confirmed that we were pregnant!



We took some fun pregnancy announcement photos during Cash’s two-year photo shoot. Here are a few of my favorite photos!





















Post a Comment