32 Weeks

posted on Thursday, November 6, 2014 by Kyra



How Far Along? 32 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: 13 pounds

Have You Started to Show? Just this morning Nick looked at my belly and said “Wow, you’re belly is really growing!”

Stretch Marks? None

Belly Button? Out

Maternity Clothes? I think I have given up on my search for a cute maternity coat. I’m going to try to get by wearing my normal jackets unzipped.

Symptoms: I’ve been tired this week and I’ve also had some nausea. I think our little man is just growing like a weed.

Movement? Our baby certainly is active! He kicked me in the rib this week twice in the same spot and I seriously felt like I had a bruised rib! Any time I yawned or tried to breathe deep it hurt so bad! Thankfully after two days it felt better, but man oh man was it ever painful! It is so amazing how strong he is! Nick made the comment that our baby is just a little person now after he felt his hand (maybe elbow) pushing out against my tummy.

Sleep? I had another rough week of sleep. I just wake up so much throughout the night that it’s hard to feel like I get a good nights rest. I’m up pretty much every day at 3 AM and then I toss and turn until I get up around 6 AM.

Exercise? Wow I have been horrible about exercise again this week. It has been raining cats and dogs here so we haven’t walked the dogs and I didn’t do yoga once this week. I feel guilty but I can only do the best I can.

Food Cravings: Hard boiled eggs again! The farm by my house was out of farm fresh eggs so I had to settle for some organic eggs from Pilgrims – not as good, but they’ll get me by until they have more eggs.

Food Aversions: Chicken, shocker, I know!

Happy or Moody? I was very up and down this week. It’s hard to have level emotions when I’m not sleeping well. I had more happy moments than non-happy moments this week, but it was still a bit rough.

Miss Anything? Red wine. Nick took me out to dinner for a date night to Angelo’s, my favorite Italian restaurant and I was very envious of all the other customers who were enjoying a nice glass of red wine.

Nursery Progress: My Luca glider from Monte Design arrived this week and I LOVE it! The green is exactly what I was looking for and it is super comfortable. I can just picture myself nursing and rocking my little man in just a few months!



Best Moment This Week: The cloth diapering class we took on Saturday. Nick and I learned so much and we are really happy about our choice to cloth diaper. Mother’s Haven was also having a sale so we picked up some much need items for our little man at 15% off. Nick was really excited about the Ergobaby carrier after our baby wearing class so we purchased a navy blue carrier and infant insert. We also picked up some organic cotton Bummis prefold diapers, some Aden and Anais bamboo swaddle blankets and some Motherlove nipple cream. I really wanted to get my ring sling but they don’t carry the Sakura Bloom brand that I like the best.




Looking Forward to: My baby shower! I can’t believe that it’s this Saturday! I’m really excited to get together with my friends and family and share all the joy that Nick and I are experiencing!

Post a Comment