33 Weeks

posted on Tuesday, November 11, 2014 by Kyra


How Far Along? 33 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: A little over 12 pounds. For some reason I lost a pound this week.

Have You Started to Show? Nick has looked at my belly several times this week and said “Wow! You’re getting really big!” His other favorite comment is “You don’t look pregnant from the back.” My husband is such a joker!

Stretch Marks? None.

Belly Button? Out

Maternity Clothes? I purchased a couple maternity tops from Target this week and I love them! They are just so comfy!

Symptoms: I’ve been having some Braxton Hicks contractions this week that are definitely stronger than they were before. It’s a great chance to practice my surge breathing from our HypnoBirthing classes.

Movement? As per usual or little man has been super active this week. It’s crazy how much of a bust body he is already! He keeps kicking me in the right lower ribs so I’ve been a bit soar, but nothing this tough mama can’t handle! It’s so reassuring to know that he is healthy and strong!

Sleep? Ugh. I really just need to rename this category LACK of Sleep. If I’m not up going to the bathroom or tossing and turning then I’m up eating at 3 AM. Then when I get up to eat the doggies think it’s time for their breakfast, which of course it isn’t, and when I don’t feed them they run back into the bedroom and wake Nick up to feed them. So, to sum it up, there isn’t a whole lot of sleeping going on in the Morelli household!

Exercise? My prenatal yoga instructor is back from Bali! It feels so good to get back to my yoga! I went to an awesome 90-minute class last night and I felt so energized when I left!

Food Cravings: Oddly enough I haven’t had many cravings this week.

Food Aversions: Chicken. I think my chicken aversion is getting worse too! I don’t even like to hear people talk about chicken-it just makes my stomach turn!

Happy or Moody? HAPPY! Nick and I are so excited to meet our little man! Only 6 weeks to go!

Miss Anything? Coffee. It has been rainy and cold here and I really miss a good latté!

Nursery Progress: Our furniture arrived last Thursday and we absolutely love it! We are really impressed with the quality of every piece! The colors are so soothing and the soft close drawers are super smooth.

Best Moment This Week: My baby shower! My mom and Kendra threw me the most amazing baby shower. Everything was just perfect and so many friends and family members joined us to celebrate our little man. It was truly a special time I will never forget. I will do a separate post on just the shower and post lots of pictures there!

Looking Forward to: Decorating the nursery! Now that we have our furniture we can get down to the business of decorating! 


Post a Comment