24 Weeks Baby #2

posted on Sunday, February 12, 2017 by Kyra



How Far Along? 24 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 11 pounds

Symptoms: I’ve had some Braxton Hicks this week. I feel so much bigger this time so I’m definitely uncomfortable at times. My skin itches like crazy too! I’ve been using tallow lotion that really helps, but I still itch!

Movement? So much movement! I feel like this little guy thinks he’s in a boxing gym.

Sleep? I’m sleeping in the bed again so I’m sleeping better! I still get up to pee a couple times a night but I actually feel like I slept pretty well this week.

Exercise? None. I’m still getting over being sick so my energy level is super low.

Food Cravings: Bone broth with Kerrygold butter and egg. I’ve also been drinking banana, coconut milk smoothies with chocolate bone broth protein.

Food Aversions: None. It’s so strange to not have aversions this go around!

Happy or Moody? Happy! I’m finally feeling better! I’ve been in a nesting mood this week too. I can’t believe that I’m already 6 months along! This pregnancy has flown by!

Miss Anything? Coffee. Nick didn’t drink coffee for almost two months so I didn’t really miss it, but this week he’s been having it in the morning and as soon as I smell it brewing I miss it!

Best Moment This Week: Nick and I both woke up super early one morning so we whispered in bed while Cash slept. We talked about how awesome life is going to be with two boys. We can’t wait to meet our little guy


Looking Forward to: Announcing our little man’s name! We have a really great name picked out!


Post a Comment