21 Weeks Baby #2

posted on Monday, February 6, 2017 by Kyra


How Far Along? 21 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: 5 pounds

Symptoms: I’ve had some ligament pain and discomfort this week but nothing too terrible. I’ve also had some pretty bad heartburn at night but my DGL really helps.

Movement? Our little boy is super active just like his big brother. He is especially active at night.

Sleep? I’ve been waking up around 3 AM almost every night and haven’t been able to go back to sleep until 5-6. Cash gets up around 6:30-7 so sleep hasn’t been great this week. I have no trouble falling asleep at night; it’s just staying asleep that I’m having a hard time with. I’m also peeing 2-3 times a night so that doesn’t help matters.

Exercise? I think I have to count chasing around a busy toddler as exercise…that seems to be the only exercise I’m getting.

Food Cravings: This pregnancy is so different from my pregnancy with Cash. I honestly don’t have major cravings but I’ve been enjoying the shredded chicken with celery, apples, dill and paleo mayo over spinach, kale and swiss chard. I made some fat bombs and have been eating those to try and get more healthy fats in my day.

Food Aversions: None. I’m able to handle raw chicken a little better too!

Happy or Moody? Happy happy happy! I love knowing that we’re having a boy now so I can say “he” when I talk about the baby.

Miss Anything? Nothing this week

Best Moment This Week: Our ultrasound! I still can’t get over how amazing it is to see our son for the first time. I can’t wait to meet him in May/June.


Looking Forward to: Announcing our name choice!


Post a Comment