36 Weeks

posted on Tuesday, December 2, 2014 by Kyra


How Far Along? 36 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: 16 pounds! Thank you Thanksgiving!

Have You Started to Show? Nick loves to tell people that it just like a basketball as he rubs my belly. It’s pretty cute!

Stretch Marks? None! I’m so close to the end that I’m really hoping that I don’t get any.

Belly Button? Out. Ugh, I can’t wait for it to go back in!

Maternity Clothes? Nothing new this week. I don’t think I’ll be buying any more maternity clothes for this pregnancy.

Symptoms: I’ve had some right hip pain and surprisingly my heartburn has returned a little this week too.

Movement? I can tell our little man is getting cramped. He moves like crazy and my stomach looks totally lopsided and funny when he does. Sometimes it even hurts a little bit. He really is strong!

Sleep? I’ve slept better this week. I still get up 4 to 5 times a night to go to the bathroom but at least I’m able to go back to sleep.

Exercise? I skipped yoga this week because it was Nick’s 35th birthday and my dad surprised us and took us out to dinner at Bonsai Bistro. We love Bonsai Bistro and had a great time.

Food Cravings: Thanksgiving food. We had Thanksgiving at our house and have been eating leftovers like crazy. I especially love to make turkey sandwiches with cream cheese and gravy! Yummy!!

Food Aversions: Just chicken. I normally eat some of Nick’s Kung Pow chicken at Bonsai Bistro but it didn’t sound good at all this time.

Happy or Moody? Pretty happy, but I would say I’ve been a little more stressed out than normal this week. I started thinking about everything I need to do before our son arrives and it totally overwhelmed me! Nick saw how stressed I was and spent a few days helping me get things ready. I am so lucky to have the sweetest husband ever!

Miss Anything? I was really missing red wine and Baileys with coffee this Thanksgiving!

Nursery Progress: We finally ordered some pictures for the nursery! Our friends Mike and Doreen recommended a website called art.com for photos and we found some really great pictures! Nick and I don’t care for the typical nursery photos so we chose some really cool vintage car and motorcycle pictures to hang above the crib and some nature photos to hang above the dresser. I can’t wait for them to arrive! We also started pre-washing our cloth diapers. I found an eco-friendly laundry soap from Eco Sprout that had really great reviews for cloth diapers. It’s great so far, but the true test happen when we use it with dirty diapers.







Best Moment This Week: Thanksgiving! I love Thanksgiving and it was so great to have our family over and enjoy a nice meal together. My mom came over on Wednesday and we did all the prep work for the next day. This made it so much more enjoyable on Thanksgiving Day. We also put up our Christmas tree the morning after Thanksgiving! I love decorating the Christmas tree! The only thing that would have made it better is a mug of coffee with Baileys! Our little doggies even joined in with their Christmas sweaters! It was a great morning in the Morelli house!













Looking Forward to: The rest of my amazon order to arrive. I ordered a few more last minute items that I think we’ll need and I’m really excited for them to get here.



Post a Comment