Hello My Name Is.....

posted on Wednesday, December 10, 2014 by Kyra

Hello My Name Is…

It’s a good thing that Nick and I have decided on a name because I think our little Cash will be joining us sooner than expected!


Nick and I were sitting on the couch this evening when all of a sudden I felt like I was going to throw up. Yuck! I went to the bathroom and my body decided on the back door route instead. I was still feeling sick after so I decided to lie down on the bed so Nick could rub my back and my water broke! I think my exact words were “Whoa what was that?! Did my water just break?” To which Nick responded, “I think so, unless you just peed.” Pretty hilarious! Now our midwife said they hope labor starts within 48 hours and that we have our baby within 72 hours! I can’t believe that our little son will be here so soon! I can’t wait to meet him!

Post a Comment