Gender Reveal Photo Shoot

posted on Tuesday, August 19, 2014 by Kyra

As I mentioned in my 20 Weeks post we found out that we are having a BOY! We really wanted a boy so we were overjoyed when we found out!

The Friday after we had our ultrasound we met Mr. Jay, our wedding photographer, at Riverfront Park in downtown Spokane for a gender reveal photo shoot. Mr. Jay with Mr. Jay Photography takes the most amazing photos! He also took our photos for our pregnancy announcement that I mentioned in my “I’m Pregnant” post.


 Nick and I were on cloud 9 and had the best time taking all the photos! I know that we will treasure these photos for a lifetime! Here are a few of the highlights from our shoot with the awesome reveal at the end....











































Mr. Jay also has a Facebook page with clips of his other amazing photo shoots. You can check it out here. A big thanks to Mr. Jay for helping us capture this special time in our lives!

Post a Comment