20 Weeks Baby #2

posted on Sunday, January 15, 2017 by Kyra


How Far Along? 20 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: 5 pounds

Symptoms: I’ve had some hip pain and I feel like my hips spread a bunch overnight this week. I also have a major acne breakout on my neck! I’m not talking a couple small blemishes either, I talking full on, huge, angry, red pimples. It’s so frustrating! I remember breaking out on my chest and back with Cash but that was easier to hide and I don’t remember it being this bad. I currently use the oil cleansing method but I’m just switch it up to a raw honey cleaner with apple cider vinegar, coconut oil and tea tree. I’m also using apple cider vinegar as a toner and spot treating with jojoba and tea tree essential oil. Hopefully this all helps and these awful zits go away! I am also still really itchy all over. I think it has to be due in part to the cold weather but dang it’s driving me crazy!

Movement? Our little one is super active! Nick has been able to feel some pretty powerful kicks this week so that has been really fun!

Sleep? I’ve been sleeping pretty well this week and have even fit a few naps in but I’m still super tired all the time.

Exercise? None and I’m begining to not care too much. As soon as it warms up a bit I know we’ll start walking again but right now it’s just way too cold and most of the sidewalks in our neighborhood are covered in knee deep snow.

Food Cravings: I made some paleo chicken salad this week with shredded chicken, green apples, celery, fresh dill, paleo mayo and salt and pepper. I’ve been eating it over kale, spinach and swish chard. I think I’m going to make some different fat bombs this week to have on hand for a quick snack too. Nick and I are also stil enjoying lemon and raw honey tea a couple times a day. I keep wishing that I would start having some cravings but so far I really haven’t had the crazy pregnancy cravings like I did with Cash.

Food Aversions: Nothing, thankfully. I was able to handle some raw chicken this week and it wasn’t great but it didn’t make me gag.

Happy or Moody? I’d say a mix. When I wake up I have to eat right away otherwise I feel like I’m going to pass out so that can make me a little grumpy. Nick and I have also been working on taxes this week and that always makes me grumpy, but I’ve also really been enjoying feeling all the movement from our little babe-that always puts a smile on my face.

Miss Anything? Just my energy but that’s all. It’s definitely taxing on the body to be pregnant, nursing and a full time mom!

Best Moment This Week: Nick feeling some really powerful kicks! I love the look on his face when he feels our babe move. It melts my heart.


Looking Forward to: Out ultrasound on Tuesday!!! I CANNOT WAIT to find out if we’re having a boy or a girl!


Here's a fun side by side comparison...I think I'm bigger this time around 

 


Post a Comment