Status: Crawling, Standing & Sitting

posted on Sunday, July 26, 2015 by Kyra

This was a big week as far as milestones go! For week now Cash has been so close to crawling! We took Cash over to my mom’s house for a visit and my mom put a marble coaster on the ground out of his reach and he got up on his hands and knees and took a few “crawls” toward it! He moved his knees forward and one hand then face planted! Now he is frequently on his hands and knees rocking back and forth like he really wants to crawl more. He can also army crawl across the room pretty quickly when he wants something!





Cash is also standing all on his own. My mom has a little old wooden stool at her house that she put toys on top of and showed Cash. It is just the perfect height for him and he absolutely loved it! He stood there playing with his toys on the little stool for quite a long time! He still stands on his tip toes so I know walking it still a ways out, but it was so exciting to see him progress! He has been “standing” in our laps for a while now, but I never thought to see if he would stand on his own like my mom did.





Cash is also sitting up on his own for longer stretches without toppling over! Like I said, this was a big week for milestones! Sometimes he will sit for 5 plus minutes without falling over, but other times I will sit him up and he will slowly fall to the side. I know he has the strength to sit up; he just has to learn how to hold it.



Our little man is growing up so quickly! I swear he changes everyday. Nick and I are really trying to savor every moment with him. We feel so fortunate to be able to spend so much time with our little Cash man!

Post a Comment