39 Weeks Baby #2

posted on Wednesday, June 7, 2017 by Kyra



How Far Along? 39 Weeks (the picture is technically 39 weeks and 1 day - Nick took it while I was in early labor).

Total Weight Gain: I weighed 134 last time I checked so 24 pounds.

Symptoms: My Braxton Hicks are super intense and I feel like Cruz is even lower – which I didn’t think was possible. I’ve also been super nauseous this week. I’m still having shooting pains down my groin and bottom but I think it’s just Cruz pushing on my nerves. 

Movement? Cruz is still really active and loves to push on my bladder.

Sleep? I haven’t had any insomnia but I can’t go more than 2 hours without getting up to pee so sleep isn’t the best.

Exercise? I feel like Cruz is constantly on my bladder so I’m not moving very quickly these days but we have been super busy getting our house ready, cleaning and running around so I feel like I’ve been pretty active.

Food Cravings: Grilled cheeseburgers. We have the best organic grass fed and finished beef from the Selkirk Ranch so I’ve really been craving burgers!

Food Aversions: None. I just can’t stand anyone’s perfume or scented soap or lotion!

Happy or Moody? Happy but I’m super uncomfortable so that makes me grouchy at times.

Miss Anything? Sleep, but I know I’m going to be missing that for a while.

Best Moment This Week: I’ve been trying to enjoy all the little moments with Cash and Nick. I love being outside in the play area with them and snuggling up in bed. Our family dynamic is going to change any day now so I’m taking it all in!

Looking Forward to: Cruz’s birth. Since Cash was early I didn’t have the anticipation like I do this time around. I wonder if he’s coming with every little twinge. I just have no idea what to expect!



Post a Comment