36-38 Weeks Baby #2

posted on Friday, May 26, 2017 by Kyra



How Far Along? 36-38 weeks

Total Weight Gain: I was 133 last time I weighed myself so still sitting at 23 pounds

Symptoms: Braxton hicks are the name of the game! My body is getting plenty of practice!

Movement? Tons of movement. Even though Cruz is pretty cramped his still moves around all the time.

Sleep? I’ve had a few nights of insomnia but I typically sleep in two hour stretches.

Exercise? We have been hard at work on our house and running around getting things for our contractors so I get lots of walking time in.

Food Cravings: Fresh blueberries!

Food Aversions: None

Happy or Moody? Up and down. I’ve been way more emotional this time around. I’m sure Nick and my mom would say more moody than anything else though.

Miss Anything? Coffee and sushi

Best Moment This Week: I had my baby shower and it was so much fun! We had 16 kids here and all of their mamas. I wanted Cash to have a big party with his friends before Cruz came and my baby shower fit the bill.

Looking Forward to: Meeting Cruz!



Post a Comment