29 Weeks Baby #2

posted on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 by Kyra



How Far Along? 29 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: 15 pounds (127)

Symptoms: I’ve had lots of Braxton Hicks tightening this week and some pretty intense heartburn

Movement? Cruz is super active. Cash loves to feel Cruz kicking him while he’s nursing. He just giggles and giggles!

Sleep? I’ve had the cough that won’t quit for several weeks and it keeps me up a good portion of the night so sleep has not been great.

Exercise? We went on a couple walk this week since we had some beautiful sunshine. It’s still cold and windy but it feels so good to get out and walk again! Cash likes to walk Addy or ride his balance bike. I cannot wait for warmer weather to be here!

Food Cravings: I’ve been craving avocados with tomatoes and sauerkraut. If I have some bacon I throw that in the mix too. I did indulge in some ice cream a couple times this week. I haven’t had sugar in so long! I felt a little guilty but it was so good!

Food Aversions: None.

Happy or Moody? I’ve had a pretty good week besides feeling exhausted from all my nighttime coughing. I’ve been in full nesting mode again this week. I have almost everything together for my birth kit and my postpartum kit. It feels so good to get prepared early.

Miss Anything? SLEEP!

Best Moment This Week: Putting together my birth kit and explaining to Cash what everything will be used for. He likes to wear the wooden bowl that will hold the placenta as a hat.

Looking Forward to: Meeting our little Cruz. I can’t believe that he will be here is 9-13 weeks!


Cash’s Contemplations: We have been talking about the birth this week since I’ve been putting my birth kit together. Whenever we pass by the birth kit he tells us that it’s “for the birth”. He also tells people that baby Cruz “will come out in May or June” and that “the midwife will come”. He also loves to watch the heartbeat that we record from our appointments with our midwife.


Post a Comment