Cash’s 1-Year Photo Shoot

posted on Saturday, November 14, 2015 by Kyra

We had an awesome photo shoot with our photographer, Mr. Jay. We decided to have his 1-year photos taken a little early because we wanted to be outside in the beautiful fall colors


Mr. Jay takes the most amazing photos and these did not disappoint!

Cash is normally super smiley and such a ham for the camera, but he had a little bit of a tough day. We couldn’t figure out why because he had a great nap right before the shoot. The next morning we discovered his 5th tooth so that explained it!


All the photos are so beautiful but there are way too many to post! Here are just a few of my favorites!





















The mommy and me and daddy and me pictures were so sweet!







I always love to sneak in a few breastfeeding photos too! They always seem to be some of my absolute favorites!












Post a Comment