We Say Goodbye to the Toothless Grin

posted on Saturday, September 5, 2015 by Kyra

My sweet baby’s boy is getting his very first tooth! Two weeks ago Cash started fussing randomly, tugging on his ear and rubbing his jaw. Nick and I had a feeling that Cash was getting close to cutting a tooth because our sweet natured baby was suddenly extra fussy.

I feel like we are approaching the end of an era. My little Cash man will no longer have the adorable toothless grin that I am so in love with.


After three nights of Cash waking up crying every 30-40 minutes his very first tooth has made its appearance. His bottom right middle tooth is just viable above the skin. It also looks like his bottom middle left tooth is not too far behind.



Now we just have to wait for it to come out all the way. This teething business is not fun. I wish I could just take the pain away but alas, I can’t. We will just continue to do everything we can to comfort our sweet baby boy as he embarks on this next phase.



Post a Comment