5 Months Old/Mother’s Day/Baby Dedication

posted on Friday, June 5, 2015 by Kyra



Nursing: All Cash wants to do is nurse and sleep! I can tell that he’s really growing because he feels heavier too!

Cloth Diapering: Our small OBFs are getting a little bit snug so I think I need to purchase a few more mediums to add to our diaper stash. I have also been perfecting my diaper cream and I am happy to report that I am really pleased with it now after several little tweaks.

Sleep: On average, Cash is sleeping around 10 hours each night. He has been talking more naps lately too. We have been snuggling up in bed for naps and nursing a lot this week.

Likes/Dislikes: My mom bought Cash a new Haaba frog toy and it is his new favorite!! He chews on it constantly and even tries to chew/suck on it while he is nursing! It’s pretty cute!



We had a few good rides in the car seat and thought that we were through with the worst of it, but that was wishful thinking because Cash has been even worse in the car seat since those three trips.

On a funny note, Cash also doesn’t like it when mama and daddy sneeze! I don’t know if it startles him or what but he does not like us sneezing!

Activities: We had Cash’s baby dedication at our church on Mother’s Day. I was really glad that we were able to have his dedication on such a special day that we will always remember. We had quite the crowd with us and Nick and I felt so blessed to share this moment with our loved ones.

Health: Cash is a super healthy little man!  Praise God!


Best Moment: Cash’s baby dedication was by far the best moment this week.  Nick and I felt truly blessed to have the support and love from our friends and family.






Post a Comment